If you wish to add anything please contact the Clerk and leave posters for the City Hall external notice board in the City Hall letterbox.
- Cathedral Services at 8.00am; 9.30am Welsh and English Communion; 11.15am Mattins and 6.00pm Evensong.
- Sunday Club for children forms part of the 9.30 service. All children are welcome.
- Chapel Services at Ebenezer, Berea, Tabernacle and Zion at 10.30am and Caerfarchell at 2.00pm.
- St Davids Quaker Meeting in Curtis House at 11am.
- St Michaels RC Church Service, Mass at 9am.
- Senior Citizen’s Lunch at 12 noon in the Memorial Hall.
- Day Centre at 2pm in the Memorial Hall.
- St Davids and Dewisland Historical Society: Second Monday of the month 7.30 for 8pm in the City Hall.
- St Davids City Council Monthly Meeting on first Monday of the month at 7pm in the Council Chamber.
- St Davids Badminton Club, for adults and children over 9 years old meet every Monday from 7pm – 9pm at St Davids Sports Hall.
- Oriel Y Parc guided tours by Rod Williams at 11am on Tuesdays, lasting half an hour.
- St Davids City Bowls Club in City Hall from 7 – 9pm.
- Tyddewi Lodge No 10064 RAOB GLE meets at 8pm on Tuesday evenings at St Davids R.A.F.A. Club with all visiting ‘Buffs’ welcome. Contact Arnold Boorman 07876 722 470.
- Luncheon Club: Second Wednesday of the month in Memorial Hall at 12pm.
- Merched y Wawr: Second Wednesday of the month at 7pm in Zion Chapel vestry.
- Cathedral Women’s Fellowship: Second Wednesday in Red Cross Hall at 7.30pm.
- Handbellringers 8 to 9pm Melanie Northall 721 8.90
- Memory Cafe: First Wednesday of each month at 2pm-4pm in the Discovery room, Oriel Y Parc.
- Friends of Oriel Y Parc: First Wednesday of each month at 7pm in the Discovery room, Oriel Y Parc.
- Rechoired Community Choir 6pm every Wednesday in the Rugby Club.
- St Davids Market on the Cross Square 1st March to 31st October.
- St Davids Youth Drop In rear of City Hall in term time 7-9pm.
- First Thursday of each month is Royal British Legion Women’s Section meeting at 2.30pm in Memorial Hall
- The first Thursday of each month is Penknife Club in the RAFA Club at 8pm.
- Menevia WI, meets second Thursday each month in the Memorial Hall at 7.30pm, all ladies welcome.
- Under 5s Playgroup 9.30-11am in the Scout Hut, Ffynnon Wen.
- Bell ringing – Practice in the Bell Tower 7.45 to 9pm John Davies 07890 365 778.
- Good Neighbours Group in the R.A.F.A. Club 2-4pm. Lynette Boorman 01437 729 346.
- Dial A Ride bus service in St Davids and outlying areas. Please ring 0800 783 1584 to book your seat. Over 60s FREE.
- 1st St Davids Sea Scouts – 6.15pm to 7.45pm (term time only)
For detail of classes at St Davids Sports Hall, please ring 01437 775 506.
Please contact the Clerk at clerk @stdavids.gov.uk to update any information relating to local groups and events. See also the Community Groups information on the Council website at www.stdavids.gov.uk