If you wish to add anything please contact the Clerk and leave posters for the City Hall external notice board in the City Hall letterbox.
- Cathedral Services at 8.00am; 9.30am Welsh and English Communion; 11.15am Mattins and 6.00pm Evensong.
- Sunday Club for children forms part of the 9.30 service. All children are welcome.
- Chapel Services at Ebenezer, Berea, Tabernacle and Zion at 10.30am and Caerfarchell at 2.00pm.
- St Davids Quaker Meeting in Curtis House at 11am.
- St Michaels RC Church Service, Mass at 9am.
- Senior Citizen’s Lunch at 12 noon in the Memorial Hall.
- Day Centre at 2pm in the Memorial Hall.
- St Davids and Dewisland Historical Society: Second Monday of the month 7.30 for 8pm in the City Hall.
- St Davids City Council Monthly Meeting on first Monday of the month at 7pm in the Council Chamber.
- St Davids Badminton Club, for adults and children over 9 years old meet every Monday from 7pm – 9pm at St Davids Sports Hall.
- Oriel Y Parc guided tours by Rod Williams at 11am on Tuesdays, lasting half an hour.
- St Davids City Bowls Club in City Hall from 7 – 9pm.
- Tyddewi Lodge No 10064 RAOB GLE meets at 8pm on Tuesday evenings at St Davids R.A.F.A. Club with all visiting ‘Buffs’ welcome. Contact Arnold Boorman 07876 722 470.
- Luncheon Club: Second Wednesday of the month in Memorial Hall at 12pm.
- Merched y Wawr: Second Wednesday of the month at 7pm in Zion Chapel vestry.
- Cathedral Women’s Fellowship: Second Wednesday in Red Cross Hall at 7.30pm.
- Handbellringers 8 to 9pm Melanie Northall 721 8.90
- Memory Cafe: First Wednesday of each month at 2pm-4pm in the Discovery room, Oriel Y Parc.
- Friends of Oriel Y Parc: First Wednesday of each month at 7pm in the Discovery room, Oriel Y Parc.
- St Davids Market on the Cross Square 1st March to 31st October.
- St Davids Youth Drop In rear of City Hall in term time 7-9pm.
- First Thursday of each month is Royal British Legion Women’s Section meeting at 2.30pm in Memorial Hall
- Thursday of each month is Penknife Club in the RAFA Club at 8pm.
- Menevia WI, meets second Thursday each month in the Memorial Hall at 7.30pm, all ladies welcome.
- Under 5s Playgroup 9.30-11am in the Scout Hut, Ffynnon Wen.
- Bell ringing – Practice in the Bell Tower 7.45 to 9pm John Davies 07890 365 778.
- Good Neighbours Group in the R.A.F.A. Club 2-4pm. Lynette Boorman 01437 729 346.
- Dial A Ride bus service in St Davids and outlying areas. Please ring 0800 783 1584 to book your seat. Over 60s FREE.
For detail of classes at St Davids Sports Hall, please ring 01437 775 506.
Please contact the Clerk at clerk @stdavids.gov.uk to update any information relating to local groups and events. See also the Community Groups information on the Council website at www.stdavids.gov.uk