If you wish to add anything please contact the Clerk and leave posters for the City Hall external notice board in the City Hall letterbox.
- Cathedral Services at 8.00am; 9.30am Welsh and English Communion; 11.15am Mattins and 6.00pm Evensong.
- Sunday Club for children forms part of the 9.30am service. All children are welcome.
- Chapel Services at Ebenezer, Berea, Tabernacle and Zion at 10.30am and Caerfarchell at 2.00pm.
- St Davids Quaker Meeting in Curtis House at 11.00am.
- St Michaels RC Church Service, Mass at 9.00am.
- Senior Citizen’s Lunch at 12noon in the Memorial Hall.
- Day Centre at 2.00pm in the Memorial Hall.
- St Davids and Dewisland Historical Society: Second Monday of the month 7.30 for 8pm in the City Hall.
- St Davids City Council Monthly Meeting on first Monday of the month at 7.00pm in the Council Chamber.
- St Davids City Council Second Monthly Meeting on third Monday of the month at 7.00pm in the Council Chamber.
- St Davids Badminton Club, for adults and children over 9 years old meet every Monday from 7.00pm – 9.00pm at St Davids Sports Hall.
- Oriel Y Parc guided tours by Rod Williams at 11.00am on Tuesdays, lasting half an hour.
- St Davids City Bowls Club in City Hall from 7.00pm – 9.00pm.
- Tyddewi Lodge No 10064 RAOB GLE meets at 8.00pm on Tuesday evenings at St Davids R.A.F.A. Club with all visiting ‘Buffs’ welcome.
- Luncheon Club: Second Wednesday of the month in the Memorial Hall at 12noon.
- Merched y Wawr: Second Wednesday of the month at 7.00pm in Zion Chapel vestry.
- Cathedral Women’s Fellowship: Second Wednesday on the month at 7.30pm.
- Handbellringers 8.00pm – 9.00pm
- Memory Cafe: First Wednesday of each month at 2.00pm-4.00pm in the Discovery room, Oriel Y Parc.
- Friends of Oriel Y Parc: First Wednesday of each month at 7.00pm in the Discovery room, Oriel Y Parc.
- Rechoired Community Choir 6.00pm every Wednesday in the Rugby Club.
- St Davids Market on the Cross Square from 1st March to 31st October 9.00am – 4.00pm.
- St Davids Youth Club in the Drop (rear of City Hall) during term time only 7.00pm-9.00pm.
- First Thursday of each month is Royal British Legion Women’s Section meeting at 2.30pm in Memorial Hall.
- The first Thursday of each month is Penknife Club in the RAFA Club at 8.00pm.
- Menevia WI, meets on the second Thursday each month in the Memorial Hall at 7.30pm, all ladies welcome.
- Under 5s Playgroup 9.30am-11.00am in the Scout Hut, Ffynnon Wen.
- Bell ringing – Practice in the Bell Tower 7.45 to 9.00pm.
- Good Neighbours Group in the Youth Drop-In Centre (rear of City Hall) 2.00-4.00pm.
- Dial A Ride bus service in St Davids and outlying areas. Please ring 0800 783 1584 to book your seat. Over 60s FREE.
- 1st St Davids Sea Scouts – 6.15pm to 7.45pm (term time only)
For detail of classes at St Davids Sports Hall, please ring 01437 775 506.
Please contact the Clerk at clerk @stdavids.gov.uk to update any information relating to local groups and events. See also the Community Groups for more information on the website.
For more events in Pembrokeshire – http://radiopembrokeshire.wales/whats-on/