The library is back open every Tuesday (10.00am to 5.00pm) and Thursday (10.00am to 5.00pm) from 3rd August 2021. The library will be closed for lunch between 1.00pm and 2.00pm.
Customers will once again be able to browse the shelves in person and book to use a public computer at St Davids Library.
The Library will also offer the popular order and collect service.
When entering a library, customers must adhere to the following guidelines:
· No more than two customers in the library at any one time.
· On entry to the library, you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
· Two-metre social distancing must be observed at all times.
· A protective face covering must be worn for the duration of your visit, in line with Welsh Government guidance.
· Children must be supervised at all times.
· Do not visit a library if you or a member of your family is displaying Covid-19 symptoms.
In addition to the in-person services available, library members can continue to enjoy free access to thousands of e-books, e-audio books and e-magazines from home via the 24/7 e-Library.
To access the 24/7 e-Library, log on to pembrokeshire.gov.uk/libraries-and-culture, and select ‘24/7 e-Library’.
For more information on browsing, public access to PCs and the order and collect service, visit pembrokeshire.gov.uk/libraries-reopening
To check the opening hours of your local library, go to pembrokeshire.gov.uk/pembrokeshire-libraries