There are 3 seasonal pay car parks in St Davids:
- At the National Park Visitor Centre / Oriel y Parc – operated by Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority.
- At the Merryvale that is in the valley downstream of the Cathedral on the road to St Justinians – operated by Pembrokeshire County Council
- At Quickwell Hill off Nun Street – operated by Pembrokeshire County Council.
Out of St Davids centre, the City Council operates a seasonal car park at Whitesands Bay with private car parks at Porth Clais and St Justinians.
2018 Parking fees
1. Oriel y Parc car park – pay and display under 30 minutes free, £1 for 1 hour, £2 for 2 hours, £3.00 for 3 hours, £5 per day, £30 per week from 15 March – 7 November applying between 9am to 5pm. Parking for the disabled is available free for 2 hours with a registered disabled badge.
Pre-purchased Season Tickets:
- Full Season Ticket (for use in any of the National Park Authority’s car parks): £70
- Full Season Ticket (for use in one of the National Park Authority’s car parks): £25
- Seven-day Ticket (for use in any of the National Park Authority’s car parks): £30
The other charging car parks run by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park are located at:
- Saundersfoot Regency
- Freshwater East
- Little Haven
- Broad Haven
- Newgale (Pebbles)
- Newport Sands
- Poppit Sands
2. Quickwell Hill and Merrivale – pay and display 50p for 1 hour, £1 for 2 hours, £3 for 4 hours, £5 all day, £25 per week and £90 for a season ticket from 1 April – 30 September applying between 9am to 7pm. A Coast Car Park Permit (flexi season ticket) for £90 allows you to park in the following locations:
- Marine Road, Broad Haven
- Quickwell Hill and Merrivale, St Davids
- The Parrog, Goodwick
- South Beach, Tenby
3. Whitesands attended car park is £5.00 per car, (£4.00 for registered disabled). Whitesands is a pay car park between 1st March and 31st October each year, a season ticket costing £60, (£40 for registered disabled). Permanent resident passes £8.00.
Permanent resident passes and season tickets for non residents will be available from Peter Lavin in the Memorial Hall or City Hall on the following dates:
- Monday 19th February 10am – 12noon and 5pm – 6pm
- Wednesday 21st February 10am – 12noon and 5pm – 6pm
- Friday 23rd February 10am – 12noon and 5pm – 6pm
- Saturday 24th February 10am-12noon ONLY
- After these dates, passes and season tickets can be bought from Peter in the attendant’s hut at Whitesands car park.
NB Resident passes – to be eligible you must live in St Davids permanently, be on the electoral roll and show your driver’s license.