There are 3 seasonal pay car parks in St.Davids:
- At the National Park Visitor Centre / Oriel y Parc – operated by Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority.
- At the Merryvale that is in the valley downstream of the Cathedral on the road to St Justinians – operated by Pembrokeshire County Council
- At Quickwell Hill off Nun Street – operated by Pembrokeshire County Council.
Out of St Davids centre, the City Council operates a seasonal car park at Whitesands Bay with private car parks at Porth Clais and St Justinians.
2017 Parking fees
Oriel y Parc car park – pay and display under 30 minutes free, £1 for 1 hour, £2 for 2 hours, £3.00 for 3 hours, £5 per day, £30 per week from 15 March – 7 November applying between 9am to 5pm. Parking for the disabled is available free for 2 hours with a registered disabled badge.
Pre-purchased Season Tickets:
- Full Season Ticket (for use in any of the National Park Authority’s car parks): £70
- Full Season Ticket (for use in one of the National Park Authority’s car parks): £25
- Seven-day Ticket (for use in any of the National Park Authority’s car parks): £30
Quickwell Hill and Merryvale – pay and display 70p for 2 hours, £2 for 4 hours, £3.50 all day, £21 per week and £70 for a season ticket from 1 April – 30 September applying between 9am to 7pm.
Whitesands attended car park is £5.00 per car, (£4.00 for registered disabled). Whitesands is a pay car park between 1st March and 31st October each year, a season ticket costing £60, (£40 for registered disabled). Permanent resident passes £8.00.